- Voices from Haiti
- Crisis and Resolution
- Fanmi Lavalas: Crise et Solution 15 Novembre 2018
- Fanmi Lavalas Press Release Nov 15, 2018
- A Call for Solidarity from Haiti’s Popular Movement
- Dr. Aristide Addresses UNIFA’s First Graduation Ceremony
- Fanmi Lavalas Press Release
- The Haitian Revolution: A Past Forever Present
- An Alpha Betic Construction & Corruption
- Fanmi Lavalas Press Statement
- Raoul Peck is no Spike Lee…so what!?
- In the News
- Puerto Rico: Disaster Colonialism Strikes Again
- Black Internationalism and the Colonial Challenges Facing Haiti and Venezuela
- Renew TPS For 59,000 Haitians
- Haiti in Crisis: What Next After the Stolen Election?
- Haiti 2017: From Demonstration Election to Electoral Coup
- How the United States Crippled Haiti’s Domestic Rice Industry
- About Us
- Donate Now!
Join us at La Peña Cultural Center on Thursday, Sept. 14 for Episode 1 in the Black in Latin America series “Haiti & the Dominican Republic: An Island Divided”, followed by a community discussion with special guest Pierre Labossiere, founding member of the Haiti Action Committee. …
The people of Haiti need our solidarity in the face of the increasing violence of the fraudulently imposed government of Jovenel Moise. Last Thursday July 14, 2017, in Petionville, Haiti, near Port-au-Prince, a young book vendor was shot to death by a police officer in …
Sunday, April 23, 3-5PM First Presbyterian Church of Oakland 27th & Broadway, Oakland Music by Vukani Mawethu Phavia Kugichagulia and Val Serrante $10–25 sliding scale, no one turned away A benefit for the Haiti Emergency Relief Fund Please join us in welcoming Dr. Maryse Narcisse, …
Haiti Solidarity Rally 10AM January 16th Oakland Federal Bldg 1301 Clay Street March to Oscar Grant Plaza for MLK Day March Defend Haiti’s Right to Free and Fair Elections Stop Police Repression in Haiti and the United States End the US/UN Occupation of Haiti Stand …