- Voices from Haiti
- Crisis and Resolution
- Fanmi Lavalas: Crise et Solution 15 Novembre 2018
- Fanmi Lavalas Press Release Nov 15, 2018
- A Call for Solidarity from Haiti’s Popular Movement
- Dr. Aristide Addresses UNIFA’s First Graduation Ceremony
- Fanmi Lavalas Press Release
- The Haitian Revolution: A Past Forever Present
- An Alpha Betic Construction & Corruption
- Fanmi Lavalas Press Statement
- Raoul Peck is no Spike Lee…so what!?
- In the News
- Puerto Rico: Disaster Colonialism Strikes Again
- Black Internationalism and the Colonial Challenges Facing Haiti and Venezuela
- Renew TPS For 59,000 Haitians
- Haiti in Crisis: What Next After the Stolen Election?
- Haiti 2017: From Demonstration Election to Electoral Coup
- How the United States Crippled Haiti’s Domestic Rice Industry
- About Us
- Donate Now!
Stand in Solidarity with the Haitian People! Protest against US-backed dictatorship in Haiti! Demand Respect for the Human Rights of All! Tout Moun Se Moun! Where: 2600 El Camino Real W, Mountain View, CA 94040 (In front of the Wells Fargo at intersection of El …
A Time for Solidarity Monday, July 16 at 4:30 pm rally – Market & Montgomery Streets, San Francisco The powerful protests going on in Haiti expose the violence of intractable poverty, misery, hunger, racism, repression and exclusion. After 14 years of UN/US imposed policies and …
June 3, 2018 4–6PM La Pena Cultural Center, 3105 Shattuck Avenue, Berkeley with Margaret Prescod, Pierre Labossiere, Devonte Jackson, Walter Riley, Leslie Mullin $10-25 no one turned away A report back by a recent delegation to Haiti with activists from Haiti Action Committee, BAJI-Oakland, and …