- Voices from Haiti
- In the News
- Puerto Rico: Disaster Colonialism Strikes Again
- Black Internationalism and the Colonial Challenges Facing Haiti and Venezuela
- Renew TPS For 59,000 Haitians
- Haiti in Crisis: What Next After the Stolen Election?
- Haiti 2017: From Demonstration Election to Electoral Coup
- How the United States Crippled Haiti’s Domestic Rice Industry
- About Us
- Donate Now!
The spark that lit the most recent rebellion was an announcement by the Haitian Prime Minister Jack Guy Lafontant that gas, diesel and kerosene prices would be raised by 38-51%. Haitians took to the streets en-masse across the country. After just two days, the growing …
A Time for Solidarity Monday, July 16 at 4:30 pm rally – Market & Montgomery Streets, San Francisco The powerful protests going on in Haiti expose the violence of intractable poverty, misery, hunger, racism, repression and exclusion. After 14 years of UN/US imposed policies and …