- Voices from Haiti
- In the News
- Puerto Rico: Disaster Colonialism Strikes Again
- Black Internationalism and the Colonial Challenges Facing Haiti and Venezuela
- Renew TPS For 59,000 Haitians
- Haiti in Crisis: What Next After the Stolen Election?
- Haiti 2017: From Demonstration Election to Electoral Coup
- How the United States Crippled Haiti’s Domestic Rice Industry
- About Us
- Donate Now!
Reports of a mass killing by US/UN trained Haitian Police Reports of a mass killing by the US/UN occupation trained and supervised Haitian police in Port-au-Prince. Monday 11/13/17 was a day of extra-judicial killings of men and women estimated by community residents to total 14 …
December 9 Benefit Show for Haiti Emergency Relief Fund A fundraising concert for the Haiti Emergency Relief Fund Saturday December 9th starting at 7pm Omni Commons 4799 Shattuck Oakland CA 94609 Performers include: Alia Sharrief, Ras Ceylon, & Tacuma King/Bay Area Youth Arts. KPFA’s own …
The relentless attacks on democracy in Haiti continue as Haitians, who have lived under United Nations MINUSTAH military occupation since the 2004 coup d’etat against popularly elected president Jean-Bertrand Aristide, rise up to demand governmental accountability and economic justice. The most recent wave of protests …