- Voices from Haiti
- Crisis and Resolution
- Fanmi Lavalas: Crise et Solution 15 Novembre 2018
- Fanmi Lavalas Press Release Nov 15, 2018
- A Call for Solidarity from Haiti’s Popular Movement
- Dr. Aristide Addresses UNIFA’s First Graduation Ceremony
- Fanmi Lavalas Press Release
- The Haitian Revolution: A Past Forever Present
- An Alpha Betic Construction & Corruption
- Fanmi Lavalas Press Statement
- Raoul Peck is no Spike Lee…so what!?
- In the News
- Puerto Rico: Disaster Colonialism Strikes Again
- Black Internationalism and the Colonial Challenges Facing Haiti and Venezuela
- Renew TPS For 59,000 Haitians
- Haiti in Crisis: What Next After the Stolen Election?
- Haiti 2017: From Demonstration Election to Electoral Coup
- How the United States Crippled Haiti’s Domestic Rice Industry
- About Us
- Donate Now!
The United Nations, along with the United States and Canada, trains and supervises the murderous Haitian police and oversees Haiti’s horrendous prisons where beatings, torture and killings are routine. Condemn the police killings of demonstrators in Haiti by the UN-supervised police and attaches and demand …
By Robert Roth “The cauldron of corruption and lies has been boiling non-stop 24 hours a day. The time has come to overturn it, for Haitians to begin to see the light of peace. Haiti is for all Haitians.” – Fanmi Lavalas statement, July 8, …
The relentless attacks on democracy in Haiti continue as Haitians, who have lived under United Nations MINUSTAH military occupation since the 2004 coup d’etat against popularly elected president Jean-Bertrand Aristide, rise up to demand governmental accountability and economic justice. The most recent wave of protests …
Sunday, April 23, 3-5PM First Presbyterian Church of Oakland 27th & Broadway, Oakland Music by Vukani Mawethu Phavia Kugichagulia and Val Serrante $10–25 sliding scale, no one turned away A benefit for the Haiti Emergency Relief Fund Please join us in welcoming Dr. Maryse Narcisse, …